Volunteer Graphic Designer - September - December 2020
Muslamic Makers is the place to connect and enhance your skills, boosting the bright minds of the future. Behind the scenes, the MM team works hard to keep the community alive and with that comes plenty of opportunity to get involved and develop your skills while helping others.
We’re a relaxed bunch that strive to support one another and we’re now looking for a Graphic Designer to come and join us this quarter.
About Muslamic Makers
Muslamic Makers is a diverse community of Muslims who are making and changing things. We hold events in London and Manchester to discuss ideas, build creative confidence and help our communities thrive. We’re creating spaces for Muslims to be not just ‘included’ but to own their work spaces and industries. We also have a thriving slack community too.
What kind of Graphic Designer Volunteer are we looking for?
- You will love designer engaging copy across platforms such as web, email, social media and we want you to own your ideas.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Muslamic Makers team on newsletter campaigns, websites and various other tech projects we have going on.
- Work on our Brand Guidelines project this quarter.
We are looking for someone who can commit between September – December 2020 and can dedicate a minimum of two to three hours per week. Our goal is to empower and support those that join us so if you have awesome ideas, we’re here to listen. This is a great opportunity for those who may need to enhance their portfolio and be part of a growing community.
What we can give you:
- A solid reference from a team working across Corporate, Private & Public sector volunteers.
- Networking opportunities.
- Portfolio work.